Friday, November 16, 2012

Thing 17 My, that's Delicious!

I'm beginning to think I lead a pretty sheltered Internet existence! Like many of the other sites we've been asked to examine, I had never heard of Delicious, but I am glad to have discovered it. It will be personally and professionally useful. Instead of having a huge list of unorganized bookmarks saved to one computer, Delicious allows you to save and categorize favorite or beneficial sites into one location that can be accessed anywhere. We often stumble upon things that we know will be helpful at one point in our career and a site like this allows us to save them until a future date. As a teacher, I'll be able to stockpile a whole host of beneficial sites for my professional development and my classroom. And that sounds...... well, delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment